As all the available places have been taken, the registration for the First Confession and First Communion classes is closed now.
God saw all that he had made and indeed it was very good.
God’s creation is a great gift to all humanity, and humanity itself is an integral part of that creation. We are blessed by having the earth for our common home. It is a place of great beauty, teeming with life of all kinds, a world full of wonderful resources which enable us not only to live but to enhance our way of life. In nature, God’s glory is revealed for all to see. St Francis of Assisi was prominent among the saints in giving praise to God for the wonder of creation. Read more “Pastoral Letter on the Sixth Anniversary of Laudato Si’”
… frosty wind made moan
Earth stood hard as iron
Water like a stone
Snow had fallen
Snow on snow on snow
Note that these will be continuously updated in line with the Scottish Government Guidelines, parents/careers will be contacted regarding any changes.
- Do not send your child to class if they or anyone within their household is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 (continuous cough, fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater) and loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste) or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Let Fr Tad and/or the Catechist know if your contact number changes, we need this to contact you if there are last-minute changes to the class or in case of emergency.
- When entering/exiting the parish hall your child will be asked to use hand sanitiser. They may also be asked to do so at other times during the lesson.
- Face coverings for children are optional during the lesson.
- Children should take their own pencil cases to class and not share resources with other children. Children may also take a water bottle.
- Children are asked to limit their movement around the room.
- Please do not congregate in the car park when dropping off or picking up your child.
- Any child who displays symptoms will be isolated straight away and a family member contacted to collect the child immediately. You should then arrange for a test to confirm if your child has COVID-19.
The present global pandemic is having a profound effect on everyone. It presents an enormous challenge to us all. That challenge is survival, survival in all sorts of ways: physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Read more “Financial Information for Parishioners”