The recent easing of the restrictions means that now I can offer hearing confessions in the parish garden. There are a few important caveats to such an arrangement.
- A distance of 2 metres must be kept between you and the priest as well as other people (like in the car park).
- Please consider your need for sacramental confession. The video below can help you determine that.
- You must book a slot prior to your arrival in order to avoid any congestion or semblance of a gathering of people – this is not allowed by the current regulations and I am determined to stick to that. Single booking is for a single person. If you want to come as a family, you have to book a relevant number of consecutive slots. Use the form below.
- I strongly recommend this arrangement for adults only.
- At this stage it’s not possible to receive Communion after Confession – it would breach current restrictions. The time for that will come soon.