The Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) During a Pandemic
Confession is available at St Joseph’s Church as follows (adults only):
- Thursday: 09:00-10:00
- Friday: 17:00-17:50
Please follow these guidelines:
- In order to keep the required physical distance and at the same time provide the necessary confidentiality and privacy, only one person can be present in the church at a time.
- To avoid embarrassing barging through the door while someone else is confessing, there will be a red/green light signal at the entrance.
- Unfortunately, due to the specific situation and subsequent inability to keep the Safeguarding rules, this arrangement is only available for adults.
- Please note that the closing time marks the moment hearing confessions has to finish.
- If there is a queue please remember to keep the required 2 metres distance.