Note that these will be continuously updated in line with the Scottish Government Guidelines, parents/careers will be contacted regarding any changes.
- Do not send your child to class if they or anyone within their household is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 (continuous cough, fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater) and loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste) or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Let Fr Tad and/or the Catechist know if your contact number changes, we need this to contact you if there are last-minute changes to the class or in case of emergency.
- When entering/exiting the parish hall your child will be asked to use hand sanitiser. They may also be asked to do so at other times during the lesson.
- Face coverings for children are optional during the lesson.
- Children should take their own pencil cases to class and not share resources with other children. Children may also take a water bottle.
- Children are asked to limit their movement around the room.
- Please do not congregate in the car park when dropping off or picking up your child.
- Any child who displays symptoms will be isolated straight away and a family member contacted to collect the child immediately. You should then arrange for a test to confirm if your child has COVID-19.